Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Casual Outfit Of The Day




jeans: Zara - top: H&M - leather jacket (not in the pictures): H&M - watch: Michael Kors here


Hey,

hier habt ihr ein mein heutiges Outfit. Ich wollte heute eher casual und simple unterwegs sein.
Heute sind die ersten zwei Stunden entfallen, saß aber trotzdem bis um 3 Uhr in der Schule -.-
Aber als ich nach Hause kam hab ich mir ein paar Folgen von American Horror Story mit meinem Vater angeschaut (wir haben gestern mit der 1. Staffel begonnen und ich weiß noch nicht wirklich was ich davon halten soll. Was denkt ihr? Schaut ihr sie auch?), aß mein Abendessen und jetzt schaue ich noch ein bisschen fern.

Ich wünsche euch noch einen schönen Abend !

// Hey,

here you have my outfit of the day, very simple and casual, but I didn't feel like dressing up today.
Today the first two lessons got cancelled, but I still sat in school until 3pm -.-
But as I was at home, I watched some episodes of American Horror Story with my dad (we began with the first season yesterday and I am not quite sure what I should think about it yet. What do you think? Do you watch it?), ate dinner and now I am still watching some tv.

I wish you a nice evening !

xoxo Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment